Kramer has long been known for making commercial audio & video products that fill niche's and work tirelessly 24/7. Now they have just introduced a line of new collaboration products aimed at the business market that will change the way you work in meetings. Its so good, that they just won the InfoComm 2014 "Best of Show" award. In today's work force, people have choices and the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) usually means that a IT professional has the dreaded chore of determining compatibility with their current business infrastructure. The Kramer VIA Connect changes that and allows Windows, Apple and Android devices to work flawlessly in presentation collaboration.
So what can you do with Kramer VIA Connect?
1. Wireless BYOD communication (with no dongle required) to to communicate with up to Two Displays!
2. Share up to 1080p video, mp3, files, etc.
3. Up to 12 people can share their screens at once on Two Displays!
4. Chat and Message other colleagues wirelessly.
5. Drag and drop files to the cloud to share instantly with everyone in the meeting.
6. Whiteboard - create, annotate, illustrate, review or highlight the current display.
7. Supports office applications and conferencing programs such as Skype®, WebEx®, Go To Meeting®, Lync® and more.
There is a lot more tha it can do. See a teaser here, and call us today so we can show you how to end your boring meetings!