Corona Integrated Systems is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at Corona Integrated Systems.
Select your location of interest below and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with an indication of the relevant position (State and position).
Openings in Birmingham, AL
Our projects are primarily focused on high-end custom residential systems (complex whole house AV/Control integration, online content delivery, wireless networking, lighting systems, shade integration and business grade phone systems) and commercial systems (retail, corporate, worship, live venues, etc.).
We are increasing our staff and are currently looking for Installer/Technician to join our Technical team. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 4 years of industry related experience however all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Applicants for this position should posses the following:
1. Ability to lead and contribute to AV/Control system installations - involved in projects from its initial stages through to final installation/completion including providing client instruction and training.
2. Strong understanding of A/V fundamentals (signal flow, equipment functionality/limitations, wiring terminations/interconnects, custom programming, rack fabrication etc.) and competent with schematics, elevations and floor plans.
3. Motivated, team players with a strong work ethic who have the ability to work without direct supervision and an aptitude for detailed work. Excellent communicator with a strong technical aptitude.
4. Experience with installing, testing and commissioning custom control systems (Familiarity with Crestron, Savant, Universal remotes, VOIP phone systems is a plus)
5. Background in consumer electronics and strong networking skills are preferred (we even pay commission on projects you bring to us)
6. Familiarity with popular product lines including, Savant and Apple.
7. Must be able to travel overnight a few times a month.
We have created an atmosphere where employees are encouraged to challenge their technical abilities. We have a management team of professionals who help facilitate and oversee each project with streamlined scheduling as well as overall project coordination
Our company benefits include:
• Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefits incl medical, dental,, paid time off etc.
• Casual work environment (some tools & attire provided)
• Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
• Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
(Relocation not provided)